Ginkgo Biloba Extract
Product Name: Ginkgo leaf extract, ginkgo flavone, ginkgo lactone
Source:This product is a dry leaf extract of Ginkgo biloba L
Appearance: Brown Powder
Active Ingredient:Flavones 24%, Lactones 6%
Plant distribution: It is produced in most areas of China, mainly in hubei, jiangsu, guangxi, sichuan, henan, shandong, liaoning, etc
Ginkgo biloba P.E extracted from Ginkgo biloba leaf is a light yellow brown liquid brown-yellow powder with slight flavor of Ginkgo leaf.
1. CP2005 (Ginkgoflavon Glycosides≥24%, Total Terpene Lacosides≥6%, Acid<10PPM, Peak area ratio 0.8-1.5)
2. CP2015 (Ginkgoflavon Glycosides≥24%, Total Terpene Lacosides≥6%, Acid<5PPM, Peak area ratio Q:K 0.8-1.2; I:Q>0.15)
3. DAB (Ginkgoflavon Glycosides 22~27%, Total Terpene Lacosides5.4~6.6%, Acid<5PPM; Ginkgolide A+B+C 2.8%-3.4%; Bilobalide 2.6%-3.2%)
4. EP6 (Ginkgoflavon Glycosides 22~27%, Total Terpene Lacosides5.4~6.6%, Acid<5PPM; Ginkgolide A+B+C 2.8%-3.4%; Bilobalide 2.6%-3.3%)
5. EGB761 (Ginkgoflavon Glycosides≥24%, Total Terpene Lacosides≥6%, Acid<5PPM, Peak area ratio 0.8-1.5)
6. USP31 (Ginkgoflavon Glycosides 24~27%, Total Terpene Lacosides5.4~12%, Acid<5PPM, Peak area ratio 0.8-1.5; Ginkgolide A+B+C 2.8%-6.2%; Bilobalide 2.6%-5.8%)
7. Water-soluble Grade (Ginkgoflavon Glycosides≥24%, Total Terpene Lacosides≥6%, Acid 1~5PPM; sobubility:1~5%)
8. Low acid (Ginkgoflavon Glycosides≥24%, Total Terpene Lacosides≥6%, Acid<1PPM)
1. It can be used for treating stomach ache, bronchitis, diarrhea, high blood pressure, nervous and respiratory diseases such as asthma.
2. In health product field, it can effectively reduce breast pain and emotional instability.
3. Functional foods areas: protecting vascular endothelial tissue, regulating blood lipids.
4. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry.
5. Applied in the pharmaceutical field to improve the memory.
6. Applied in cosmetic industry,Ginkgo Biloba Extract used as active ingredients of skin care products.
1.Improved memory and anti-aging
Ginkgo biloba is an herb that has received acclaim as a memory enhancer and anti-aging product. It's now among the ten most popular dietary supplements sold in the United States.
2. Cognitive health
a) Age-Related Cognitive Decline (Alzheimer’s Disease)
Most clinical trials have found Ginkgo biloba extract may improve memory and quality of life and slow progression in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease and other Age-Related Cognitive Decline. Ginkgo biloba extract is an approved treatment for early-stage Alzheimer’s disease in Europe. Ginkgo seems to improve blood circulation, which might help the brain function better.
Recommended dosage —— 40-120 mg three times a day with meals
b) Cognitive enhancement
Most evidence suggests that supplementation of ginkgo biloba extract can slightly improve memory, speed of thinking, and attention in otherwise healthy youth.
Recommended dosage —— 120-240 mg one to four hours before performance
There appears to be a fairly reliable increase in short term memory and free recall associated with ginkgo supplementation in older individuals (55yrs or above) either with or without diagnosed neurodegenerative disease states.
Recommended dosage —— 120-240 mg per day of ginkgo leaf extract, divided in two or three doses
3. Symptoms of Intermittent Claudication
Some evidence shows that taking ginkgo leaf extract seems to increase the distance people with poor blood circulation in their legs can walk without pain.
Recommended dosage —— 120-240 mg per day of ginkgo leaf extract three times a day
4. Altitude Sickness
Several studies have shown tat supplementation with ginkgo extract can prevent mountain sickness.
Recommended dosage —— 240mg daily for 1-5 days prior to a trip up a mountain